The original Willow Tea Rooms opened in 1903 at Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, were designed by the renowned architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh. Regarded by some as the jewel in the crown of Mackintosh's work, they are the most famous of the many Glasgow tearooms that opened around that time. The Room de Luxe still has its doors, windows and mirrors and has been furnished with reproductions of the original furniture. The all-day menu included Scottish favorites such as Cullen Skink and Haggis and of course traditional Afternoon Tea was also served. N.B. CURRENTLY CLOSED, UNDERGOING RENOVATION.
Postcode - G2 3EX