Temple Newsam is a Tudor Jacobean house built in the 1500s with grounds landscaped by Capability Brown. Passing out of private hands in 1922 it is now owned by Leeds City Council. The house has been substantially restored externally and the rooms are undergoing a restoration programme. There is a highly rated museum, extensive gardens and also a rare breed farm open to the public.
Postcode - LS15 0AE